Greenstat aims to develop green and profitable projects, in addition to carrying out investments contributing to a rapid transition to the zero-emission society
Greenstat AS is to develop and operate projects related to sustainable energy and technology, green projects supporting the transition from fossil to renewable energy production and consumption, in addition to participating and investing in companies contributing fully or partly to this end.
- Green Mindset
- Responsive (to change)
- New thinking
- will contribute to the zero emission society.
- will, without compromise, elect green projects.
- will have a long term perspective.
- will be technology neutral and politically independent.
- will support and train own talented individuals.
- will set a good example, both as a sustainable company and with employees holding Greenstat’s values to heart.
- will earn money.
Greenstat will contribute to fill the green shift with concrete content and will be an advocate for Norway becoming the world’s first fossil free nation!
A green world does not need to be boring. Greenstat’s opinion is that we can maintain most of our level of welfare also after the transition from fossil to renewable energy. When we have managed this, Norway can utilize its competence to export Norway as a product and in this way ensure national income and globally reduced emissions in the foreseeable future.