Honeywell Process Solutions unveiled its Channel Partner award winners at the 2022 Honeywell EMEA conference; here’s who won
Honeywell Process Solutions unveiled its Channel Partner award winners at the recent Honeywell EMEA conference, recognizing the performance of its top Channel Partners in the EMEA region.
The winners were announced at the awards ceremony in October as part of Honeywell’s annual EMEA Channel Partner Conference held during the 2022 Honeywell Users Group EMEA Conference in Madrid, Spain.
The awards recognized twelve partner companies responsible for distributing and integrating Honeywell industrial automation solutions across the EMEA region for commercial excellence and delivering exceptional customer service. Honorees surpassed their annual business goals by providing superior value to their customers.
METRA SA received the highest honor
METRA SA headquartered in Jarny, France received the 2021 Honeywell EMEA Channel Partner of the Year Award – this is the highest honor given to a Channel Partner.
“The product lines available to our global partner network continue to grow and now includes instrumentation, gas/liquid measurement, control platforms, thermal solutions, software, cyber security and smart energy metering,” commented Dana Manners, Director of Channel Excellence, Honeywell Process Solutions.
‘It’s important to us to recognize their dedication, contributions and results’
“Our partners in the EMEA are embracing the exciting opportunities presented by our expanding Channel Ready product portfolio and it’s important to us to recognize their dedication, contributions and results.”
Winners of the Honeywell Americas Channel Partner Awards include:
- Honeywell Channel Partner of the Year, EMEA – METRA SA
Process Measurement & Control
- Honeywell Channel Partner of the Year, Northern Europe – DMS Metering Solutions
- Honeywell Channel Partner of the Year, Southern Europe – METRA SA
- Honeywell Channel Partner of the Year, Central Europe – GAS as
- Honeywell Channel Partner of the Year, DACH – Schimanski Gastechnik GmbH
- Honeywell Channel Partner of the Year, Middle East, Turkey & Africa – PK International
Honeywell Thermal Solutions
- Honeywell Channel Partner of the Year, Northern Europe – BV BLONDEAU & ZONEN SRL
- Honeywell Channel Partner of the Year, Southern Europe – HYDROMECA
- Honeywell Channel Partner of the Year, DACH – TS Gastechnik GmbH
- Honeywell Channel Partner of the Year, Highest Growth Region – ÖNDER Mühendislik San. Tic. A.Ş.
- Honeywell Channel Partner of the Year, EMEA Best Growth Award – Sistem Teknik Heat Engineering
- Honeywell Channel Partner of the Year, EMEA Best New Partner – B.S.S. Slovakia
Honeywell hosted Channel Partners from 54 countries across the EMEA region at the Honeywell EMEA conference in Madrid, Spain. The HPS Channel Program enables Honeywell partners to deliver valuable and meaningful services and solutions across many industries. Honeywell’s Channel Partners possess the expertise to address today’s challenges backed by world-class technology.
Honeywell Process Solutions
Honeywell Process Solutions is a pioneer in automation control, instrumentation and services for the oil and gas; refining; energy; pulp and paper; industrial power generation; chemicals and petrochemicals; biofuels; life sciences; and metals, minerals and mining industries. It is also a leader in providing software solutions and instrumentation that help manufacturers find value and competitive advantage in through Honeywell Connected Plant, Honeywell’s Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) solution. Process Solutions is part of Honeywell’s Performance Materials and Technologies strategic business group, which also includes Honeywell UOP (uop.honeywell.com), a leading international supplier and licensor of process technology, catalysts, adsorbents, equipment, and consulting services to the petroleum refining, petrochemical, and gas processing industries.
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 technology company that delivers industry-specific solutions that include aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings and industry; and performance materials globally. Our technologies help aircraft, buildings, manufacturing plants, supply chains, and workers become more connected to make our world smarter, safer, and more sustainable.
Editor's Recommended Articles
Must Read >> Help businesses set carbon reduction targets