PHC Europe B.V. has the most reliable, high-quality medical and laboratory equipment – backed by more than 50 years’ experience in the sector
As one of the world’s most important producers and suppliers of high-quality laboratory equipment, we contribute to advancing life science.
As well as laboratories, we serve a broad and growing spectrum of life science facilities. Our products are used by researchers and other professionals in pharmaceutical, biotechnology and healthcare fields. They are also important in industrial and transport markets.
Our products are constructed from advanced materials, feature the most innovative technology, and offer exceptional performance. They are well-known for high-quality, precision, reliability and stability. All of our products are rigorously tested. Many of our innovations have set new industry standards. Alongside high-quality products, we offer service and advice. Our engineers can certify your product to comply to validation in accordance with all current GMPs, GLPs, GCPs, 21 CFR Part 11, PAT, ISO and specific customised requirements and applications. And we also offer preventative maintenance services. Our service network is always close at hand.
We are able to find innovative solutions for real, practical needs, because we continually develop products together with our customers. Through collaboration within our international team of experts, we translate these ideas into product improvements. Continuous progress in scientific research means that we constantly move forward.
Our products and services are delivered through well-established and dynamic global, regional, national and local networks of highly skilled staff and custom-built facilities.
PHC Europe is synonymous with quality in:
- ultra-low temperature freezers
- cryogenic freezers
- environmental chambers
- live cell shipment
- 3D cell culture plates
Supporting life science for more than 50 years
- 1966 First pharmaceutical refrigerator introduced.
- 1969 Founding manufacturing company established in Japan – Matsushita Kotobuki Electronics Co., Ltd.
- 1977 Ultra-Low temperature freezer introduced.
- 1984 CO2incubator launched.
- 2005 Company renamed Panasonic Shikoku Electronics Co., Ltd.
- 2007 Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd.’s Healthcare Business transferred to Panasonic Shikoku Electronics Co., Ltd.
- 2010 Renamed Panasonic Healthcare Co., Ltd.
- 2012 Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd.’s healthcare business divisions merged with Panasonic Holdings Co., Ltd.
- 2018 Renamed PHC Corporation with the PHCbi brand for the biomedical business.